Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

very fun

Cool physics. I had to play it till I beat, then I had to play it again! Good looking too. I like how the thing cracks up when it hits the ground.

::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Tough Arcade-Like Game!

Graphics
Didn't like the drawings as much as from the other game (Cyber UF2). Nice backrounds here though, really put you into the game. Guns asexy as always. The final boss looked cool too.

Style
Lots of it! Everything looks cool. Still got beef with those robot things, and how all the enemies moved. Other than that, it's pretty sexy!

Sound
Gangster ass sound! It really helped this game make you feel like your in the arcades. You other Flashers learn from this dude.

Violence
It was cool shooting, but the things we had to shoot weren't that amazing. Not much blood or gore either.

Interactivity
Very good feel to the shooting, but I had a lot of problems when I was shooting some of the enemies. It would simply sometimes not hit them!

Humor
Not unless you like seeing an ugly robot design (sorry, can't get over it).

Overall
Very good game! This stylistic piece will make you feel like your in the arcades again. Kinda short, but still fun to play through a second or third time. I know you can make some better character designs than some that were in there, but overall it looked and felt good.

I give it a 9!

Onsen PingPong!!! Onsen PingPong!!!

ban this user

ban this thief

Police Bike Police Bike

not much to do...

Not very engaging gameplay. gets boring real fast.. :(

Btw, y do u always use bmps? they r so ugly. Draw something!

House Hunting House Hunting

not very fun or funny, very ugly

Really dumb game. NOthing special, I give it a 2. Wouldnt take more than .5 hour to make max. Try having more special stuff, this is really pointless. and I dont care how old it is, it stanks!

Pol Pol

nice work!

great game, i would have prefered a main character slightly less... disgusting... tho. good job still